The following is some information designed to make your stay at Tan de Soleil Sun Tanning Studios as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Our staff are all Smart Tan certified before they even start training! This gives them the knowledge to help you with all of your needs!
- Don’t over do it. Moderation is the key to smart tanning.
- Always avoid sunburn. Less is best.
- Always wear your eye protection. Failure to protect your eyes could lead to retinal burns, cataracts, and even blindness.
- Always use indoor tanning lotions while you tan. These products give your tan a big boost, and at the same time moisten and nourish your skin.
- We carry many brand name lotions & skin care products.
- If you are on any medication please check with your doctor as some medications can cause reaction with UV light.
- Protect your lips. They do not produce melanin and will burn easily unless you protect them with lip balms or sunscreens.
- Cover previously unexposed areas for the majority of your tanning time for the first few visits. Gradually increase exposure to these areas until they catch up with the rest.
- Always use sunscreens when outdoors, and avoid sunburn at all costs.
*All tanning equipment is sanitized after each session.
*Lamp life is very closely monitored to make sure that they are changed within our scheduled time.